Make your corporate office COVID safe with indoor mapping
In Australia and New Zealand, businesses are now planning for the safe return of their employees to the workplace. Lucky to be on the front foot regarding the management of COVID-19, the world will look to us to measure the success of our return to work plans and if we are able to do this without any outbreaks.
This task is no mean feat for both business owners and facilities managers of large office buildings who are responsible for the health and safety of their employees.
Having a plan for the safe movement of people indoors is crucial going forward as our office environments change and we adapt to a new way of working.
How do we make our office environments safe?
Federal and state governments have given businesses the green light to slowly bring their teams back. In response to this, businesses are looking for new and innovative ways to ensure their buildings remain safe. Some will ask:
- How can I ensure adherence to social distancing among my team?
- How do we identify areas that are at risk of high congestion?
- How can we monitor the way our teams are moving around a large office space?
- What systems can we put in place to make our team feel comfortable and demonstrate to relevant authorities that our business is abiding by strict guidelines?
Our webinar will answer these questions and provide you with a guide on how to get started mapping the interior of your office environment.
What will I learn on the webinar?
The Liveli and MapsPeople webinar will cover the unique features of MapsIndoors Lite, its use cases and the timelines of implementation in your office environment.
New to the APAC market, MapsIndoors Lite is the only indoor mapping product available that can give businesses an indoor-view of their offices and provide a way to ensure the safe movement of people.
MapsIndoors Lite is a simplified version of the MapsIndoors product, designed for fast implementation in corporate office environments. MapsIndoors Lite’s unique indoor mapping functionality allows businesses to:
- Publish an overview of facilities deemed safe for employees
- Provide employees with route guidance to avoid heavily trafficked areas
- Visualise areas with various regulations within your office
- Show the team a full outline of your new office layout that adhere to social distancing measures
This webinar is co-hosted with: